

This is the morning of Maycee's 9th Birthday!! I can't believe my baby has only one more year in her single digits!! Where did the time go!! Grandma and Pawpa gave her High School Musical bedding, Jonas Brothers CD, and $20!! Mommy got her a gray tunic, silver glittery headband, $60, and High School Musical 3 soundtrack!I also got her birthday fun!!




This is Maycee at school before the kids sang Happy Birthday to her!!
For her birthday she got out of school early and we went and watched High School Musical 3 we had the theater all to ourselves!! Then we went shopping which Maycee loves shopping!! She got a Spa Factory that makes facials,High School Musical 3 Zac Efron Doll, Magic 8 ball High School Musical, Barbie I design, High Musical 3 Jacket, blue sequined tunic, and Girl Crush hair thingy!! After all that excitement we made our way to Olive Garden for dinner!! We finally made it home where she got her birthday cake with Grandma and Pawpa!! I think throughout the day she had 3 cakes for her birthday and many birthday wishes!! She had a blast and said it was her best birthday ever!! I enjoyed spending the day with her,I know as she gets older us spending time isn't going to be cool but I hope she will always make time for me!! These pictures are her showing us her love for such a great birthday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment