Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nov.15 Happy Birthday again

Happy Birthday!! Love Uncle Ben, Aunt Emily, Chloe, Gracie, & Julia! She made there homes out of the bags they came in. After doing all that it was time to get on the computer were she sat all day playing webkinz and I mean all day.

She made a special home for her monkey!! I enjoy her imagination and creativity so much!!


The dogs got there on special carrying case!! She gives everything it's own special space!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Why can't you be 8 years old? You are 9 now! I'm glad you got the monkey and the puppy. I like your books that you gave me. I never knew you were going to give me those books. If you are lonely you can call me, Chloe. I can't wait to see you. Goodbye. Love, Chloe

Emily said...

This is Chloe. I love you Maycee. I like to call you. If you want to call me you can. I love Grandma and PawPa. I love Aunt Mindy, and I love you Maycee.

Emily said...

ilove everybody I liked looking at your pictures Maycee. Now I have to go to school and go to art class. That is my favorite class and I get to go to that class today. Love Chloe